JESSE WATTERS: The door has never been this wide open for switching out a candidate

Trending 2 weeks ago

Fox News big Jesse Watters reacts to concerns astir President Biden's property up of nan 2024 statesmanlike predetermination connected "Jesse Watters Primetime." 

JESSE WATTERS: For 3 years, Joe Biden has been America's emperor, and nan Democratic instrumentality successful nan property person been his swindlers, lying and convincing him that he looked fantastic. But past week, nan emperor was caught pinch nary clothes.  

BIDEN’S AGE, MENTAL ACUITY IMPACTING ELECTION CHANCES BECOMES MEDIA FOCUS AFTER TOUGH SPECIAL COUNSEL REPORT 

After nan Hur study exposed nan president arsenic being painfully slow, doddering aged man pinch diminished faculties, Washington's concealed was out. Although, nan remainder of nan state has known it for years. 86% of Americans opportunity Biden's excessively aged to service different term. The remaining 14% are Biden family members. It's a alleviation for everyone. No much pretending.  

... 

The doorway has ne'er been this wide unfastened for switching retired nan summons and nan Democratic machine shopping around.